Nursing Home-level Care at Home
At Baywood Home Care, your family’s needs and aspirations are always our top priority. We focus on the client’s and family’s experience, not just on completing tasks. Our skilled and caring Home Health Aides can provide your family member with both the safety and 24-hour care that they would get with assisted living or nursing home care, but in their own home environment.
We provide home care WHEREVER HOME IS, whether a long-time family home, an independent apartment on a senior campus, or an assisted living apartment.
Nursing Home-level Care:
- Licensed; insured, bonded caregivers
- In business for 16 years; A+ BBB Rating; a Minnesota company- not a franchise
- Well-trained, background-checked, consistent caregivers
- Cost similar to assisted living or nursing home
- Flexible Care Options including 24-hour care, hourly assistance, and overnight care
- Medication Administration
- Meal Preparation, Housekeeping, Driving, Errands
- Services covered by Long Term Care Insurance, for Senior In-Home Care MN
- Transfers, mechanical lifts
- Bathing and Incontinence Assistance
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Skilled and Professional Senior Home Care in Minneapolis
Baywood Home Care believes that your family members should have the opportunity to have skilled and comprehensive care in their own home environment, so that they can be as happy as possible, and live the life they want to live, as much as possible.
We provide both 24-hour “live-in” care, as well as hourly home care. We can adapt to whatever the client and family wishes are, and can provide complete 24-hour care, or just fill in gaps when family caregivers are not available.
All clients have a Registered Nurse Care Manager who is responsible for their home care. In addition, there is an R.N. on call 24 hours a day.