Baywood Provides Exceptional Care for:
- People recovering from accidents
- People living with disabilities resulting from accidents
Baywood At Home Care:
- Flexible hourly care for 4 to 24 hours a day
- 24 hour live-in care
- Can supplement care provided by family
- Can provide 100% of care needs
In Home Care by Nursing Assistants/Home Health Aides:
- Assistance with transfers and mobility, including use of mechanical lifts
- Tube feeding
- Medication administration
- Assistance with PT exercises
- Assistance with Bathing, toileting
- Bowel program
- Oxygen administration
- Catheter care
- Assistance with personal care, dressing, grooming
- Assistance with eating
- Monitoring of blood pressure and blood sugar
Home Care Services also include:
- R.N. Care Management
- Meal preparation
- Laundry and daily housekeeping and cleaning
- Doing errands for clients
- Driving clients to doctor, shopping, worship, etc.
- Enabling clients to do what they want to do, such as going to ball game, to family dinner, to arboretum, etc.
Baywood’s success in providing a good home care experience for clients and families is unmatched. Give serious consideration to Home Care by Baywood for Post-Accident Care.
Request a consultation appointment today!