Everyone at Baywood is focused on making it possible for our senior clients to continue living happily and successfully wherever they want to live. Baywood’s Minnesota elder care is unsurpassed in its success in making home care “work” for people. Try Baywood Minnesota elder care!
With Baywood Minnesota home health care, people can often continue living at home, instead of moving to assisted living or a nursing home. No matter where people live in Minnesota, whether in Minneapolis/St.Paul or southern Minnesota, we offer home healthcare in MN that Minnesotans can rely on.
Baywood offers flexible senior care management with hourly assistance, 24-hour care, and overnight care. Baywood senior care in MN offers a wide variety of services.
Baywood Home Care Can:
- Provide care when family caregivers are absent
- Supplement assisted living care for assisted living residents
- Supplement in-home hospice care
- Provide safety and companionship for people with memory loss
Trained Home Health Aides provide exceptional elder care, including:
- Medication administration
- Assistance with transfers and mobility, including use of mechanical lifts
- Bathing, toileting, and incontinence assistance
- Monitoring of blood pressure and blood sugar
- Administration of oxygen
- Tube feeding
- Catheter care
- Personal care, dressing, and grooming
In addition, our Home Health Aides can:
- Prepare meals
- Do laundry and do daily housekeeping and cleaning
- Run errands
- Drive clients to shopping, worship services, doctor, hairdresser, etc.
- Enable clients to do what they want to do, whether it is going to a bridge group, meeting friends for lunch, or going to a family gathering
- Provide companionship and safety for clients with vision loss or memory loss